On 04/03/2015 09:28 PM, booksonbo...@aol.com wrote:

> Dear Gimpshop,

This is the GIMP developer list, not a Gimpshop list.

> I installed Gimpshop 2.8.14.

This might have been a serious mistake - see

In particular this quote by the original GIMPshop author:

"I originally created Gimpshop, but I'm not the jerk who owns that
domain and added adware & spyware to the source. Sorry about that. I
hate that this guy is out there making my fun little project into an

> Please advise.

Remove GIMPshop, make sure that you haven't got any additions on your
system that you do not want to have there - in the extreme, this means
reinstalling the operating system - and then get GIMP from