On 2015-04-28 14:57, Joao S. O. Bueno wrote:
Any tentative time set for the GIMP B.o.F. already?
So that those of us who could not make it this year can follow on irc.

I'm interested to know the day/time for any GIMP gathering at the LGM. I haven't yet decided which day I will make the long (for me) trek to downtown T.O. I am awaiting for a courier to bring the parts to repair/upgrade my main computer and I have a family birthday (mine) in a few days where my sister will be coming to visit so I have to work around those events.

--

Cheers!

Kevin.

http://www.ve3syb.ca/ |"Nerds make the shiny things that distract Owner of Elecraft K2 #2172 | the mouth-breathers, and that's why we're