On 04/30/2015 12:07 AM, C R wrote:

> Come to think of it, I'd like to see more GIMP teeshirts. Is there
> somewhere where we can submit designs for them, where profits go to the
> project?

We have a proposal from someone who wants to create shirts - and other

What we've been slow about is determining how the GIMP mark (it has been
pointed out to us that we effectively have one, even if none was ever
registered) may be used, as this is one of the few solid offers for that
we ever had.

Some of the main GIMP contributors are currently gathered at Libre
Graphics Meeting 2015 in Troronto, Canada
(http://libregraphicsmeeting.org/2015/ please drop by f you are in the
area) and we are going to discuss this here.