On 2015-05-05 12:23, Alexandre Prokoudine wrote:
I would be the first to acknowledge that our downloads page isn't fun.
However I'm looking at it right now fro a Windows machine and I see a
huge download link at the top of the page, so I have no idea why
Farkas would even have to go as far as the list of mirrors.

The big download button on the top of the main page just takes you to the downloads page. Buried a long way down the page is a link to a development version of GIMP for Windows. The page needs a link to the site that has the released versions of GIMP for Windows.

http://www.ve3syb.ca/ |"Nerds make the shiny things that distract Owner of Elecraft K2 #2172 | the mouth-breathers, and that's why we're