On Tuesday, May 26, 2015, 8:40:08, Ofnuts wrote:

> Should this site be closed down entirely (assuming it is still under the
> control of someone related to Gimp development)? There are still plenty
> of links pointing to it, and it would be better for them to be invalid
> instead of pointing to this crap?

SourceForge has taken the gimp-win project control away from me
(apparently due to inactivity, although they haven't done anything
like that with a few other inactive projects I'm a member of), and so
far they haven't responded to the message I sent them to cease the
distribution of the installer.

< Jernej Simončič ><><><><>< http://eternallybored.org/ >

To err is human, but it feels terrific.
       -- Mae West's Observation