Ok. The right name is cage transform.

With respect,
Alexander Rabtchevich

Alexandre Prokoudine wrote:
5 июля 2015 г. 18:24 пользователь "Alexander Rabtchevich" <
alexander.v.rabtchev...@gmx.net> написал:

Does the frame transformation tool
No tool by such name in GIMP. Please be more specific.


gimp-developer-list mailing list
List address:    gimp-developer-list@gnome.org
List membership: https://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/gimp-developer-list
List archives:   https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gimp-developer-list

Reply via email to