Hi Alex,
I'm trying to follow your instructions below but as you can see from the
attached screen shot, I go to tools, select brush and there's no menu options
for colour, size or anything else..........Hope I've managed to put this in the
correct email section too.
Ciao
Marguerite

Now, onto business. You can choose colour for brushes in the tools palette where you have foreground and background colour indicators. 'Size' is perfectly selectable in brush tools' options, it's right below brush selection (which is right below opacity slider). I'm unsure what you mean with 'density', but the Brushes docable dialog (which lists brushes) has a Spacing control. Alex