5 авг. 2015 г. 9:25 пользователь "C R" <caj...@gmail.com> написал:
> If we are assuming "de-throne" means "to replace as what people think of
> a photo editor", then it's more a matter of marketing than anything
> to feature parity. Most people wouldn't know what features were "missing"
> in GIMP to compare in the first place. Most of the companies I work with
> are still rocking Adobe CS3, and clearly care nothing at all about new
> features, for example.

You don't seriously believe that, do you? CS3 has adjustment layers, layer
effects, and 32bit per channel precision - all the things that
professionals have been asking us for, for years. Take these things away
from professionals in Photoshop, and you'll never hear the end of it. In
fact, you will be yelled at even by amateurs with just as much passion.

gimp-developer-list mailing list