On Wed, Sep 9, 2015 at 3:42 AM, Americo Gobbo <jag.rabi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 8, 2015 at 10:30 PM, Jehan Pagès <jehan.marmott...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>> You don't paste the interesting part of the output (the part with the
>> warnings/errors!).
>> Anyway I added today some new warning flags for compilation, but one
>> of them was outputting far too much unwanted warnings on some systems,
>> so I disabled it again. I'm not sure if that could have been your
>> problem, since these should be warnings only, not errors. But anyway,
>> you can pull the source and try again now. Maybe it will solve your
>> build issue.
>> Jehan
> Ok, thanks, now is fine.
> But to capture the output of warning errors... I need redirect the make
> terminal messages to txt file, for example: make > terminal-messages?

This is one method, yes.
You could also simply scroll up and copy-paste from your terminal. The
build should end soon after the errors, so they should be not very far
up. Of course if you are not able to recognize which parts are the
interesting errors, then redirecting to a file is fine too, but the
mailing list does not accept attachment. You could use some paste
website instead (like http://fpaste.org/).

Anyway now the warnings are disabled.

> americo
gimp-developer-list mailing list