El vie, 18-09-2015 a las 21:23 -0300, Gez escribió:

> It has NOTHING to do with the license. The license for GPL licensed
> work is and will be always GPL unless you're the only person who
> wrote
> the original code and therefor you keep the right of re-licensing it
> whatever license you want.

I stand myself corrected. In the above paragraph I made a mistake:
If you're the rights holder of the original code you're free to
distribute it with a different license. That's not the same than saying
that you're free to re-license the GPL code.
Once you freed it under the GPL terms, others are free to use it and
you can't forbid them to do what the GPL allows.
You can, however, use the same code in a program distributed with a
different license, but that's because you hold the original rights, the
GPL-licensed code stays GPL.

gimp-developer-list mailing list