Yes, I will have a look at it, but honestly feel that it's not so obtrusive
the way it is right now.  I originally had the attribution with the images
themselves, which I may look at redoing again sometime soon.

I may also not want a tooltip popping up with the cursor on hover.

On Mon, Nov 23, 2015 at 11:16 AM Elle Stone <>

> On 11/23/2015 12:06 PM, Pat David wrote:
> > We could, but this does rely on CSS animations, which I can't assume
> > everyone has available (IE8-9 don't for instance).  I can look into
> > possibly showing something like that, but for now I'm going to keep the
> > attributions plainly visible for the authors.  Maybe I'll have a look at
> > styling it slightly different
> As a fallback styling, the css "title" attribute is very widely
> supported and displays upon hover.
gimp-developer-list mailing list