> Sent: Wednesday, December 23, 2015 at 12:38 PM
> From: "Elle Stone" <ellest...@ninedegreesbelow.com>
> To: gimp-developer-list@gnome.org
> Subject: Re: [Gimp-developer] GIMP can't find libmypaint-gegl
> On 12/22/2015 08:19 PM, Owen Cook wrote:
> > After you built  Mypaint, you should have had a libmypaint-gegl.pc which
> > needs to be included in your PKG_CONFIG path
> Does this mean I need to install Mypaint in the prefix along with
> babl/GEGL/libmypaint/GIMP?
> I cloned Mypaint from git, but there doesn't seem to be any guidance as
> to how to build mypaint. Is there a guide somewhere?

I really don't know, but here is the pc file which I think explains what is
going on. As you can see, I built it in my Gimp directory, but suspect it can
be built anywhere. Let PKG_CONFIG find it.

owen@LM-17 ~/Gimp-GIT/libmypaint $ cat libmypaint-gegl.pc

Name: libmypaint-gegl
Version: 1.1
Requires: gegl-0.3 libmypaint