seeing the GIMP team making a 2.9. release was a nice surprise
to me - my congratulations for taking this step!

I tried to download 2.9.2. builds for Windows and OS X, but however
I could not find one. The only thing I found was a master OS X build
from partha.com, but with many plugins, so I could not test the
vanilla stock build (anyway, thanks Partha!).
For Windows I couldn't find no build at all.
Is there anything I am missing and if yes, where I can I find 2.9.2
builds? I don't want to start the hassle of building them all again on my own.

Thank you in advance,

gimp-developer-list mailing list