Dear Sir/Madam,

A while ago, I wrote an eMail to you regarding a sponsorship request. You
denied the request which I respect. What I do not respect however, is that the
email has been posted on the internet which violates my privacy and you would
agree with me if you were in this same situation. I was described as
“untrustworthy” and that I am “not passionate for graphic designing” which you
had no right to say as I was only a new designer and I was still working on new
skills and techniques. Moreover, you do not know me well enough to speak such
words. If you had actually met me and seen what sort if person I was, you would
the disagree with your previous remarks.

I am sorry if I offended you previously but the eMail i sent was friendly and
only a request not a forceful demand.

I have written to you today to request for you to remove these posts from the
Internet due to the exposure of my privacy and for the false remarks written
within it which do now show a true light of who I am.

Thank you for your time and I hope for a rapid response.

Yours faithfully,

Jeevan Bhoot
a.k.a. JSB Designs