On 01/11/2016 01:19 PM, Alexandre Prokoudine wrote:
The roadmap was never intended to mention every single thng we want adding

Maybe not. But leaving support for RGB working spaces other than sRGB altogether off the roadmap gives the impression that support for RGB working spaces other than sRGB isn't considered to be of very high importance, and therefore might not happen until some unspecified time well after "Future" (the roadmap lists items planned for 3.0, 3.2, and "Future").

I'm aware that support for RGB working spaces other than sRGB won't happen for 2.10 and isn't too likely to happen for 3.0, as 3.0 will be about converting from GTK2 to GTK3.

It would be nice if support for RGB working spaces other than sRGB, and also for "gamma" encodings other than the sRGB TRC, could be put on the roadmap for GIMP 3.2 as actual listed goals.

Elle