On 16/02/2016 14:32, Shlomi Fish wrote:
> Hi Kevin, > > first of all - welcome aboard - and I hope you'll enjoy
contributing to GIMP. > Also thanks to Jehan for providing some
introductory links and guidance. > > See below for an important note. >
> On Tue, 16 Feb 2016 07:53:56 +0100 > Kevin Pellet
<ilph...@autistici.org> wrote: > >> Hi Jehan, >> >> Thanks for the links
and the tips! >> >> I'm going to take a look at the bugzilla, I suppose
there'll be enough >> work for me ;) I have to configure xchat to
connect in the irc (it's >> been a while since I use Mibbit for some irc
channels...) >> > > The original XChat has become unmaintained for
several good years now. Luckily, > there are some active forks of it
including https://hexchat.github.io/ , which > should be used instead,
because the original XChat may have some unfixed bugs, > including
security ones. I am using HexChat. > > There is a list of some other
prominent IRC clients here - >
http://www.shlomifish.org/open-source/resources/networking-clients/ . >
> Regards, > >     Shlomi Fish >
Hi Shlomi,

Thank you! =D Yeah I know I just understood my mistake but I meant
Hexchat of course, I don't use XChat since a long time ;)

Have a nice day!

Kevin Pellet (Ilphrin)

gimp-developer-list mailing list
List address:    gimp-developer-list@gnome.org