I'm doing the video for the Inkscape project. I can toss one together for
GIMP as well (mentioned in previous emails)
Is there still interest in this, or would someone rather do slides?

Note that a video creates much more of an impact and allows us to show off
GIMP's new eyecandy.

If interested please provide a complete list of features to highlight.

Also, thanks to the Libre graphics folks for extending it to more than 20
seconds. lol

Cheers. :)

-C