I am trying to write a program that allows the user to use the mouse to select
an object of a photo by clicking points around the object. My code should
create a patch around the object and then copy a the enclosed region. This
functionality is exactly how the Scissor Selection tool of GIMP works. I tried
to download GIMP source code to see how this feature was implemented by GIMP
developers. However, there are so many packages and I could not find the source
files that has the code for the Scissor Selection tool (LiveWire algorithm).
gimp-developer-list mailing list