Hi all,
The Hardness parameter to Pencil Tool is not utilized, but is present in its
Tool Options. Reading the documentation: “The Pencil tool is used to draw free
hand lines with a hard edge. The pencil and paintbrush are similar tools. The
main difference between the two tools is that although both use the same type
of brush, the pencil tool will not produce fuzzy edges, even with a very fuzzy
brush. It does not even do anti-aliasing.”
If I have reason, I suggest delete the hardness Pencil parameter on tool
options, to avoid mistakes/misleading on the UI.

gimp-developer-list mailing list