I admit that I don't care at all who "we" includes. Substitute with
"interested parties". I'm well aware that even great ideas might never get
priority. There are no promises, no guarantees. Right now "we" includes
just who is here. If we are not allowed to discuss what we, might do or
might want to do in the future, then I've missed the point entirely.