Hi Elle,

On Mon, 27 Jun 2016 06:23:01 -0400
Elle Stone <ellest...@ninedegreesbelow.com> wrote:

> Two icons in "icons/Symbolic/64/" - gimp-frame.png and gimp-texture.png
> - are grayscale images, one with and one without an alpha channel.
> It looks like all the other symbolic icons in the various folders are
> RGB images with an alpha channel.
> While running "make" in my patched GIMP there was a segmentation fault
> at building icons/Symbolic/64/gimp-texture.png. This never happened
> before, and maybe it would never happen in default GIMP.
> Anyway, modifying these two icons to be RGB with an alpha channel
> allowed the build process to finish.

On my Mageia Linux v6 x86-64 system with up-to-date GIMP git repo ( commit
5ca2794d400d9fe09afabc9bdee77520a61bc82a ) with babl, gegl and libmypaint
installed from up-to-date git - all unpatched, then "make" completes fine.

That put aside, "make check" fails.

The Case for File Swapping - http://shlom.in/file-swap

I often wonder why I hang out with so many people who are so pedantic. And
then I remember — because they are so pedantic.
    — an Israeli Perl Monger