Last night I have prepared a first appimage for testing. It contains:
- BABL, GEGL and GIMP from git
- all default mypaint brushes
- G’MIC plug-in from version 1.7.5_pre (latest available)
- PhotoFlow plug-in for opening and processing RAW images
* Link to the AppImage:
The usage is very simple:
- download the appimage anywhere on your disk
- make the .AppImage file executable with chmod u+x
- run the .AppImage file from the console
Any feedback is highly appreciated...
> On 04 Aug 2016, at 18:47, Karl-Heinz Zimmer <khzim...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Carmelo,
> I am interesting in testing the appimage, my system: OpenSUSE Leap 42.1
> 2016-08-04 12:54 GMT+02:00 Carmelo DrRaw <aferrero1...@gmail.com>:
>> Dear all,
>> I am working on an AppImage recipe that gets BABL, GEGL libmypaint and GIMP
>> from git, compiles them and bundles them into a portable AppImage.
>> Is there any volunteer for testing the experimental gimp appimage and give
>> feedback? If yes, please specify which distribution will be used for testing.
gimp-developer-list mailing list
List address: email@example.com
List membership: https://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/gimp-developer-list
List archives: https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gimp-developer-list