On Wed, Sep 7, 2016 at 9:58 PM, Alexandre Prokoudine
<alexandre.prokoud...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 31, 2016 at 2:10 AM, Manuel Aceña wrote:
>> GIMP itself that corrects barrel distortion quickly and easily using a
>> filter, but only when a single image editing. Unfortunately, you can not do
>> that function working in batches, when I think that developers would be
>> simpler than the batch also included that role, assigning a group of photos
>> -made with a fixed camera one correction (Example: "Barrel distortion -
>> Main: - 22 ")
>> *I request that you make every effort to include this feature among
>> supported in batch editing.*
> http://www.alessandrofrancesconi.it/projects/bimp/
> Please just use it.

Another way to approach such problems if one can do unix shell
scripting is to use the GEGL binary directly.

$ ls
IMG_1883.JPG  IMG_1885.JPG  IMG_1887.JPG
$ mkdir output
$ for input in *.JPG; do echo $input;gegl $input -o output/$input  --
lens-distortion main=-23 zoom=1.2 ; done
# make and drink tea

Note that GEGL loads/quries all its plugins on startup; slowing the
this type of batch processing down since a new GEGL instance is
created for each image.

gimp-developer-list mailing list