Sorry if you don't get the issue. It's not about simply zooming out.

Also, my apologies about hijacking. I thought you wanted to know why most
people don't care about Gimp. Many people who try do not realize why things
look bad in Gimp when they try it (compared to every other editor on Macs),
so even if you impress your abilities it may no reflect what others are
experiencing.

I'll shut up for now, just thought it was an important issue to understand.
Most people do not.

Thanks,

Marius K.