I would like to suggest a (very) small enhancement for GIMP, that I think
would be useful (at least for me, YMMV).

I leave constantly opened the "Undo History" window, hat shows the last
operations performed with GIMP.  When I save the image I am working on, I
would like to see something in the list of the operations showing exactly
which version in the "Undo History" has been saved; maybe a single * on the
right of the name of the operation: e.g. seeing "Levels *" I know that
right after the "Levels" step I saved the image I am working on.

Maurizio Loreti  --  maurizio.lor...@gmail.com
gimp-developer-list mailing list