On Sat, Jun 17, 2017 at 6:00 PM, Ben wrote:
> I've updated the patches for a new metadata editor plugin. It adds support
> for the fields supported by Photoshop/Bridge/Lightroom, and GPS location
> data as well as keeping support for the original GIMP IPTC fields. Now the
> same metadata can be handle between GIMP and Adobe products.

Hello Ben,

I have two questions:

1. The metadata editor seems to provide UI to enter DICOM metadata,
but the viewer doesn't seem to support viewing DICOM metadata. Is that
temporary?

2. Only labels in the editor dialog are translatable. All the
user-visible strings that are in combo boxes etc. are not. Is that
intentional?

Thanks!

Alex