Hi!

On Sun, Mar 4, 2018 at 1:28 PM, Alexandre Prokoudine
<alexandre.prokoud...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Mar 4, 2018 at 1:37 PM, Darshan  kadu wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I am Darshan Kadu Intern at FSF working on GNU GIMP as the task of the
>> internship.
>>
>> I would like to contribute to the GNU GIMP as part of GSoC also, as GNU is
>> participating too.
>>
>> But I don't see the page giving any description of the project.
>> So does that means I cant contribute to GIMP for GSoC?
>> If yes how to proceed further?
>
> Hi Darshan,
>
> We are not participating at GSoC as a standalone organisation, and we
> haven't discussed doing it under any umbrella project with any
> umbrella project.

As Prokoudine said, we have not any plan doing this yet, but I would
not be against. You should ask people at GNU if they would accept to
give us a slot. They are the only one who would be able to tell you if
it is ok.

> P.S. We are GIMP, not GNU GIMP :)

Indeed. The first 'G' already means "GNU". You were basically
repeating: GNU GNU Image Manipulation Program. ;p

Jehan

> Alex

ZeMarmot open animation film
http://film.zemarmot.net