On Wed, Apr 18, 2018 at 01:26:19AM +0200, Michael Natterer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We just released the second release candidate on the way
> to the final GIMP 2.10.0 release.
>
> This is (still!) an unstable development release and might
> crash or do whatever. If you try it for work, please save
> your images more often.

Asking here, just in case -

I was hoping to install this on a fresh linux build (LFS/BLFS, all
from source using my existing scripts) : -RC1 installed on another
machine, and from that I know that I need to modify my own script-fu
package.  BUT - the gimp barfed because

--
In my seventh decade astride this planet, and as my own cells degrade,
there are some things I cannot do now: skydiving, marathon running,