Hi!

***********Please************ reply to all recipients.

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Sun, 13 May 2018 16:42:23 +0300
From: 4718bxwl5...@opayq.com
To: shlo...@shlomifish.org
Subject: Re: [Gimp-developer] MacOS-Build, maybe I could help?

Hi,

I was about to ask the same thing. I didn't read the FAQ but I just thought that
there might be nobody with a mac, and that's why we don't have any builds.

I tried the other day to build it to no avail. I got stuck at the
"mypaint-brushes" package with this error:

> configure: error: Package requirements (pygobject-2.0 >= 2.21.3) were not met:
>
> Package 'libffi', required by 'pygobject-2.0', not found

Is it possible to create Docker images to simplify the build process? So the
dependencies are already installed, and in a virtual machine instead of
globally.

Thank you,
iulianOnofrei