Hi GIMP Devs

I hope you're all keeping well, & as always thanks for the Great work you
guys are doing.

I hope this is the correct email to use to post this question, and the
question / support is actually 2 fold.  So here's my questions / ideas:

01. How do I go about helping out with the gimp website?  As I would like
to add favicons to the social section, i.e. twitter, google+ & Facebook
amongst other things.
02. I have an idea with regards to using the arrow key(s) for GIMP based on
which tool is selected, as obviously you won't be able to use the arrow
key(s) for certain tool(s).  If you need more information and even help
with the development, I'm happy to assist where I can.

Thanks very much.
Warm Regards,

Tim Kruger
--

Kind Regards,

*Tim Kruger* | *Entrepreneur | Freelance Web Developer | Aspiring Security
Officer / Owner*