Sounds like these issues need to be recategorized then. All the 2.8.X and
2.10.X might need to be moved to the 3.0 release or perhaps removed from
milestones.

--
Jesus is my Lord and Savior. Praise be unto God for giving us a way to live
with him.

<https://www.facebook.com/android272>
<https://plus.google.com/u/0/113439282950133616549/posts>
<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/andrew-pullins/6a/2b3/366>