Hi Jehan,

 The GEGL spyrograph operation is very basic, and untested from gimp.  I
intend to keep developing it, since I thought that on-canvas interaction
would be very user-friendly. However, I am not sure I will be able to get
it work in a way that makes the on-canvas interaction interactive enough.

Even if I do, it will *not *do what the Python plugin can do.  It will be
much more basic.

Perhaps if/when I finish the GEGL operation, you might consider the GEGL
operation not worth including (which is fine, its a learning experience for
me).
But I am for including the Python plug in.

Elad