Hello Jehan, I know you've made some work on new extension manager - you've
presented some GUI prototypes in the past and I also read about some huge
backend refactoring, fixes and added support for JS and Lua for extension
scripting. How far is it? Or better, how close to be released? It's without
doubt huge task, and I understand how difficult is to work with such old
codebase and don't mess up something else, so I don't want to put any
pressure on you. Only thing I want to know is some rough estimate when it
will be done.1st half of 2020? Second half? Next year?