Hi!

On Wed, Jun 3, 2020 at 6:12 PM Cristian Secară <li...@secarica.ro> wrote:

> I cannot find these strings for translation:
>
> 1. Go to Preferences -> Toolbox -> (checkbox) Show GIMP _logo
> (drag-and-drop target) -> (tooltip) Show the GIMP mascot at the top of the
> toolbox.

The tooltip is missing for translation.

Indeed. Added.

> 2. Go to Preferences -> Input devices -> click on Configure extended input
> devices... -> Core Pointer
> "Core Pointer" is missing for translation.

Unless mistaken, we don't have this string in GIMP itself. As this is part
of the list of devices, I think it is returned by one of the other layers
of the system. I have not investigated much to see which layer it is, but
this is this one which should return localized strings if adequate.

> Also the "X tilt" and "Y tilt" are missing, which are parameters for "%s
> Curve" (this one is ok).
>
> ?

Indeed. They were actually translatable/translated, but only when shown
alone (in the "Axes" list). I have made these to be also translated when
used in the  "%s Curve" and "The axis '%s' has no curve" context.

Thanks for noticing.
If I may, next time though, I'd suggest to open a bug report:
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gimp/-/issues

Otherwise your reports might end up forgotten if we don't process them
immediately (for this one, we got lucky).
Thanks again.

Jehan

P.S.: commit:

commit 4c081730255d33418a7402413d3b9a4ae4bcda0f (HEAD -> gimp-2-10,
origin/gimp-2-10)