Jason Maskell writes:
 > I am trying off and on to get the win32 port to compile under VC++ 6, and I've got
 >some more problems...

Are you compiling from CVS (and if from CVS, the gimp-1-2 or HEAD
branch?), or from the gimp-src-20001226.zip snapshot from

There shouldn't be any problem in compiling the gimp-1-2 branch for
Win32, even less the December snapshot. The HEAD branch, however, is a
different beast. Hans Breuer has tried to keep it compilable with
MSVC, but his last ChangeLog entry is a month old and says: "Gimp 1.3
for win32 (msc) builds and runs at this short moment, it's a fast
moving target nowadays :-)"