On Thu, Mar 15, 2001 at 10:37:01PM -0000, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> I need someone to program a site similar to cooltext.  It's my
> understanding that most of the tools are available online.  If you
> would be interested or know someone who would be Please let me know.

I have working code for this with Apache+mod_perl and GIMP+Gimp-Perl.
In my copious spare time, I am planning to document how it's done and
split it off into something you can drop into your website.

I don't know when I'll have anything to show, but offers of money
and/or hardware may make it sooner.

--   Tom Rathborne     [EMAIL PROTECTED]     http://www.aceldama.com/~tomr/
--      "Don't clap too loudly -- it's a very old world." -- The Player,
--             in Tom Stoppard's "Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead"