I have recently released my Gradient-Fu patch for version 1.2.0 of the
GIMP. For those that are not familiar with it, Gradient-Fu exposes the
functionality of the gradient editor to scripts and plug-ins by creating
entries for the common gradient functions in the GIMP PDB.

Now, I would very much like it to be a part of GIMP 1.3.x, but I need
someone with write access to the CVS to apply it (while first checking
that it can be applied cleanly to the current snapshot).

Gradient-Fu can be downloaded at the following URL:

        Shlomi Fish

Shlomi Fish        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Home E-mail:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The prefix "God Said" has the extraordinary logical property of
converting any statement that follows it into a true one.