Hi,

I'm not sure what type of info you're looking for, but you might find
something useful at the following addresses:

http://www.opensource.org
http://www.osdn.com
http://sourceforge.net
http://www.gnu.org

A different yet somewhat related project is the OpenContent project
at http://www.opencontent.org.  It doesn't cover programs, but much
of the content covered by the license is from sources like the Linux
Documentation Project (http://www.linuxdoc.org) and open source
software documentation.

Hope this helps,
Ben Logan