Hi,

Robert L Krawitz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> I expect that we're going to go alpha with 4.2 in the relatively near
> future, and then release some time this summer.  What should we do
> about syncing up?

What are you suggesting? I think we are willing to include
a new version with stable gimp-1.2 if it has seen a good amount
of testing. I would suggest you release 4.2 and if we do another
stable gimp-1.2 release after this release we will consider
including the new version. To assure that this happens and enough
people test it, we should include 4.2 into gimp CVS as soon as
it is released.

For gimp-1.3/1.4 this brings up the general question about plug-ins
again...

Salut, Sven