On Wed, 23 May 2001, Guillermo S. Romero / Familia Romero wrote:
[...skipped nice joke...]

> BTW, is there a Script-fu coding style? I have an idea in mind: clean
> scripts a bit, and publish some rules, in the same way Gimp C code has
> some rules (published?).

As far as I know, there is no Script-Fu coding style described
anywhere.  I tried to find some references when I modified many of
the logo scripts in order to add support for "Alpha to Logo", but I
did not find anything.  I wanted to clean up all scripts, but I did
not do it because I did not know what style to follow.

The C code is following more or less the GNU Coding Standards.  There
is an online version available here:
Look for the chapter "Formatting Your Source Code".  The other
chapters are interesting too.  The Gimp code follows this standard,
with some small modifications (e.g., the declaration of a function
lists its arguments on separate lines and they are aligned).