Tuomas Kuosmanen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Anyway. like Christoph said, the all most important thing is to get the
> people to do it.

I volunteer to work on the development side.

As for the technical side, I leave that up the folks on this list to
decide. My only strong urge is to use some means of seperating content
from code. Apache Cocoon is nice but if that seems overkill, I have
had good experiences with JSP tag libraries. Similiar concepts are
probably available for other languages.

        Ingo Luetkebohle / [EMAIL PROTECTED] / 95428014
| Student of Computational Linguistics & Computer Science;
| Fargonauten.DE sysadmin; Gimp Registry maintainer;
| FP: 3187 4DEC 47E6 1B1E 6F4F  57D4 CD90 C164 34AD CE5B

PGP signature