Hi!

In continuation to my interest in two-dimensional gradients, I have
downloaded the Postscript Red Book and tried to look for it for
information on how to generate the so-called Tensor Gradients.

However, I could not find it in the index or the contents, and I'd like to
know where exactly it is. I realize I'll probably have to learn more about
the Postscript langauge to fully understand how to generate them. However,
I would like to know their position in the text too, so I'll know what
exactly I need to learn.

Help would be very much appreciated.

Best regards,

        Shlomi Fish

Shlomi Fish        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Home E-mail:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]

A more experienced programmer does not make less bugs. He just realizes
what went wrong more quickly.