On 6 Jun 2001, at 19:17, Sven Neumann wrote:
> "Branko Collin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> > A web master who knows www.gimp.org inside and out may think that
> > 'where is  the Windows version?' is neither here nor there, sinds
> > www.gimp.org is not the distribution point for the Windows version.
> www.gimp.org mentions the win32 version on the front page.

After scrolling. And not on the page where you would expect it, on
the download page. Surely, you do not expect a visitor to read the
whole web site before downloading the software?

> > Getting back to updating the web site: Sven, I wrote to the
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED], to offer them my services in updating the
> > current site, but I never got a reply. Could you tell me more
> > specifically whom I should talk to? Thanks in advance.
> subscribe to the gimp-web mailing list as described at
> https://lists.xcf.berkeley.edu/mailman/listinfo/gimp-web
> and offer your help there.

I did the first, but not the second. However, when you told me to
write to [EMAIL PROTECTED], the web mailing list was not up yet, so
who was I writing to?

branko collin