Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 13:09:31 -0400
   From: Mike Sweet <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

   Note - we just got a bug report from EPSON concerning the 4.0.5
   release - the init flag for the 680/777 driver didn't use the new
   900-series type init strings, so you may experience problems there.

   Patch attached (I'll commit to CVS when I get back from my
   vacation - ha!)

While you're at it, you should fix escputil as well to know about the

Robert Krawitz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Project lead for Gimp Print/stp --

--Eric Crampton