I will probably get one or two Canon inkjets for my printing booth on
the LinuxTag in Stuttgart, Germany (July, 5-8). What is the state of the
Canon stuff of GIMP-Print? Will I be able to print photos in a rather
high quality on a recent Canon inkjet? Will 6-colour printing be
possible? I don't know which models I will get, which Canon models would
you recommend to me for a demonstration of photo printing with GIMP-Print?

Thank you in advance for your help.