Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2001 19:34:10 +0200
   From: Federico Di Gregorio <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

   Scavenging the mail folder uncovered Robert L Krawitz's letter:
   > We really need to have a GUI expert go over the gimp-print UI.  I'm
   > certainly not a GTK expert, and putting me in charge of a GUI is
   > guaranteed to get a bad result.  In particular, it's now very big (too
   > big to fit on many laptop screens, I'm told), messy, and a lot of
   > elements have fixed dimensions.  We badly need a volunteer who knows
   > GTK well and has good GUI sense to go over this.  Any takers?

   i am doing a lot of gtk for work lately (mosly using glade, but i can
   avoid it... :) if nobody else want i can give it a try. can yo just tell
   me what to recompile (where in the tree are the sources) and if i need to
   use latest cvs or anything else.

Thanks.  It's not in the Gimp source tree yet, it's in the gimp-print
tree (see for how to get an anonymous
tree).  The files are

src/gimp/gimp_main_window.c (this is the main one)
src/gimp/gimp_color_window.c (this isn't too bad)

./configure --with-gimp; make; make install

Robert Krawitz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Project lead for Gimp Print/stp --

--Eric Crampton