Robert L Krawitz wrote:
> III) Things that we really should fix if we can, but that won't stop
> the release.
>    2) Tune the 2880x720 Epson printers.  It may be possible to get
>       slightly better print quality on those machines; if we can, that
>       would be mildly useful to a lot of people.  If we can get an
>       improvement, it's going to be in the dark midtones, by using
>       smaller dots.  The quality may be high enough already that we
>       don't need to worry.

Most of the Canon models need testing and eventually some fine-tuning. The
BJC6x00 models should be alright, but the others' state I cannot estimate.

Andy Thaller
TU Muenchen, Physikdepartment E11       Tel: ++49 (0)89 289 12860
James Franck Str.                       Fax: ++49 (0)89 289 12842
85748 Garching   //  Germany            email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]