Where can I find documentation about the Script-fu-server protocol?

        Sorry if this is an off-topic post but I couldn't find the Protocol
anywhere and my problem is:

        I run the gimp-script-fu-server (Gimp 1.2.1 for Linux) and I have a C
program that opens a TCP socket to it (port 10008). I get connected but when
I send a simple command like "(set! x)" the server shutdown the socket?!...
:-( What am I doing wrong?

        The main idea is to open sockets to the script-fu-server and send
script-fu (Scheme) programs to create images using the Gimp engine.

        Thanks in advance!

     o__                Bem haja,
    _.>/ _                      NunoACHenriques