Hi,

"Rebecca J. Walter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> > *) I am not necessarily advocating that we do a bug week -- as the
> > Mozilla press review points out, a large number of people who would
> > normally not thought of themselves as 'developer material' apparently
> > can be involved with the Mozilla bug week because the UI of the
> > browser is coded in relatively 'easy' languages such as XML and
> > JavaScript.
>
> Something more like the Evolution bug days would be better for GIMP I
> think.  But I think it would be better to wait until 1.3 is useable.
> Then perhaps we should do some bug day like things to get it ready for
> release as 1.4

could you explain us what the "Evolution bug days" are?

As you said, that kind of bug-hunting doesn't make much sense in the
development branch at the moment, but then there's still the stable
branch and a few people are having a hard time trying to adminstrate
the bug-reports for that. We want to get 1.2.3 out pretty soon now
and I think we can need any helping hands. So, if you are eager to do
Gimp bug days (or whatever you want to call it), there's a lot to
do for you.

Here's something to get you started (don't we all love those bugzilla
URLs):

http://bugzilla.gnome.org/buglist.cgi?product=GIMP&version=1.1.x&version=1.2&version=1.2.1&version=1.2.2&version=1.2.2-pre1&version=1.2.2-pre2&version=1.2.2-pre3&version=unspecified&bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&form_name=query

Salut, Sven