It would be nice to get it into an update, though, because there's a
lot of new stuff in 4.2 (better UI, more printers, better quality).
It's also a lot more maintainable; when we release updates, it won't
require recompiling the plugin on systems that support dynamic
linking, just rebuilding libgimpprint and installing the new library.

Robert Krawitz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Project lead for Gimp Print/stp --

--Eric Crampton